Applications are invited from female candidates who have passed PG/PB B Sc/B Sc Nursing for grant of Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
2. Nationality - Must be a citizen of India (Also the Spouse, if married).
3. Qualification & Registration: Should have passed PG/PB B Sc/B Sc Nursing from INC recognized University and be a registered Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council.
4. Date of Birth – Between 07 Mar 1978 and 31 Dec 1992 (Both days inclusive).
5. Physical Fitness: Medical fitness will be assessed as per Military Standards by Military Authorities. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen) will be done. The physical fitness of selected candidates will finally be determined by a Medical Board under arrangement made by the office of DGAFMS.
6. Method of Selection: Eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted at Delhi during the second week of Dec 2012. A required number (not more than three times of vacancies) of qualified candidates (in the written test), in the order of merit will be called for interview. Candidates qualified in interview will be subjected to Medical Examination. The total process may take 3-4 days. The candidates called for interview will be paid Sleeper class Railway fare from the place of residence to the place of examination centre and back as per AI 17/96 amended from time to time.
How to apply: Application to be typed in Block letters on A4 size paper as per the format given in this advertisement with passport size photo attested and duly pasted in the space provided. Applications received on newspaper cutting or its photocopy will not be accepted.
Last date: Application should reach the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services (Army)/DGMS-4B, Room No 45, ‘L’ Block Hutments, New Delhi – 110 001 latest by 26 Nov 2012. This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Last Date: 26 Nov 2012
For more information visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_46_1213b.pdf